Trying to decide where to take the family for dinner? Meeting friends and looking for the best place to eat that will suit all different tastes? My answer, as always, is Pizza! But in case you need convincing, here are my Five Top Reasons To Go Out For Pizza:
1. Everyone loves pizza. The whole family will enjoy it and your kids will be fed without fuss.
2. Pizzerias are kid-friendly and laid-back. You don't have to dress up and you don't have to muzzle the children.
2. Fancy restaurants are expensive. With the economy in bad shape, pizza is the perfect answer to a slim entertainment budget. Grab a couple of large pizzas and feed the whole family.
3. With a variety of toppings, you can customize pizzas to suit a number of people. Veggie pizza on whole wheat crust or deep dish meat extravaganza, there's something for everyone.
4. The price of cheese and other pizza ingredients has gone down since last year. Pizza is one dining alternative that isn't suffering from inflation.
5. You don't have to do the dishes after dinner.